BHT Term is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall BHT Term from your systemDenso Wave INCORPORATED
. Open here
where you can read more on Denso Wave INCORPORATED. You can see more info on BHT Term at www.denso-wave.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Denso Wave\BHT Term directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling BHT Term is C:\Program Files (x86)\Denso Wave\BHT Term\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Config.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 300.51 KB (307720 bytes) on disk.
BHT Term contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.12 MB (1172661
bytes) on disk.
- Config.exe (300.51 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.16 KB)
- Uploader.exe (140.51 KB)
This info is about BHT Term version 18.104.22.168
BHT Term is a program marketed by the software company Denso Wave INCORPORATED. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase BHT Term is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove BHT Term from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BHT Term or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BHT Term". The BHT Term program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BHT Term in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BHT Term, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BHT Term:
- The web site of the program is: www.denso-wave.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Denso Wave\BHT Term\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BHT Term.
8. After removing BHT Term, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BHT Term which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BHT Term using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BHT Term by Denso Wave INCORPORATED from your computer, we are not saying that BHT Term by Denso Wave INCORPORATED is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BHT Term supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 01:53:44.340