BBQLeads is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BBQLeads from your systemBBQLeads
. Open here
for more information on BBQLeads. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\bbqleads folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\bbqleads\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BBQLeads. BBQLeads's primary file takes about 370.00 KB (378880 bytes) and its name is BBQLeadsApplication.exe.
The following executables are installed together with BBQLeads. They take about 475.49 KB (486906
bytes) on disk.
- BBQLeadsApplication.exe (370.00 KB)
- Captcha.exe (12.00 KB)
- ScheduledTask.exe (5.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (87.99 KB)
This info is about BBQLeads version 220.127.116.11
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by BBQLeads's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\bbqleads
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\bbqleads\AppResources.dll
- C:\Program Files\bbqleads\BBQLeadsApplication.exe
- C:\Program Files\bbqleads\Captcha.exe
- C:\Program Files\bbqleads\HtmlAgilityPack.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
BBQLeads is an application released by the software company BBQLeads. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall BBQLeads is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BBQLeads from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BBQLeads or simply click the Search field and type in "BBQLeads". The BBQLeads program will be found very quickly. After you click BBQLeads in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BBQLeads, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BBQLeads.
8. After removing BBQLeads, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BBQLeads which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BBQLeads with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BBQLeads by BBQLeads from your computer, we are not saying that BBQLeads by BBQLeads is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BBQLeads in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 05:07:34.913