BBCiPlayerDownloads is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BBCiPlayerDownloads from your systemBritish Broadcasting Corporation
. Open here
for more details on British Broadcasting Corporation. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\bbciplayerdownloads directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove BBCiPlayerDownloads by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\bbciplayerdownloads\Update.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled BBCiPlayerDownloads.exe and occupies 511.77 KB (524048 bytes).
BBCiPlayerDownloads is comprised of the following executables which occupy 81.62 MB (85581888
bytes) on disk:
- BBCiPlayerDownloads.exe (511.77 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.97 MB)
- BBCiPlayerDownloads.exe (77.19 MB)
The current page applies to BBCiPlayerDownloads version 2.0.06
only. For more BBCiPlayerDownloads versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BBCiPlayerDownloads is a program by British Broadcasting Corporation. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall BBCiPlayerDownloads is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BBCiPlayerDownloads with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BBCiPlayerDownloads or simply click the Search feature and type in "BBCiPlayerDownloads". The BBCiPlayerDownloads app will be found very quickly. When you select BBCiPlayerDownloads in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BBCiPlayerDownloads, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BBCiPlayerDownloads.
8. After uninstalling BBCiPlayerDownloads, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BBCiPlayerDownloads which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BBCiPlayerDownloads with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BBCiPlayerDownloads by British Broadcasting Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that BBCiPlayerDownloads by British Broadcasting Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BBCiPlayerDownloads in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 14:12:50.573