BB10 Sideloading Tool
This page contains detailed information on how to remove BB10 Sideloading Tool for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall BB10 Sideloading Tool from your computerSteppschuh
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Steppschuh. More data about the program BB10 Sideloading Tool can be found at http://steppschuh.net
. Usually the BB10 Sideloading Tool application is found in the C:\Program Files\BB10 Sideloading Tool folder, depending on the user's option during setup. BB10 Sideloading Tool's primary file takes about 10.37 MB (10878464 bytes) and its name is BB10 Sideloading Tool.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside BB10 Sideloading Tool. They take about 24.82 MB (26030592
bytes) on disk.
- BB10 Sideloading Tool Extractor.exe (14.29 MB)
- BB10 Sideloading Tool.exe (10.37 MB)
- Update.exe (162.50 KB)
The current page applies to BB10 Sideloading Tool version 126.96.36.199
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall BB10 Sideloading Tool.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall BB10 Sideloading Tool:
- C:\Program Files\BB10 Sideloading Tool
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\BB10 Sideloading Tool\BB10 Sideloading Tool Extractor.exe
- C:\Program Files\BB10 Sideloading Tool\BB10 Sideloading Tool.exe
- C:\Program Files\BB10 Sideloading Tool\bin\deploy.bat
- C:\Program Files\BB10 Sideloading Tool\lib\apache-mime4j-0.6.jar
- C:\Program Files\BB10 Sideloading Tool\lib\BarDeploy.jar
- C:\Program Files\BB10 Sideloading Tool\lib\commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
- C:\Program Files\BB10 Sideloading Tool\lib\Connect.jar
- C:\Program Files\BB10 Sideloading Tool\lib\httpclient-4.0.3.jar
- C:\Program Files\BB10 Sideloading Tool\lib\httpcore-4.0.1.jar
- C:\Program Files\BB10 Sideloading Tool\lib\httpmime-4.0.3.jar
- C:\Program Files\BB10 Sideloading Tool\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
- C:\Program Files\BB10 Sideloading Tool\Sideloading Guide - BlackBerry 10 Bars.url
- C:\Program Files\BB10 Sideloading Tool\System.Numerics.dll
- C:\Program Files\BB10 Sideloading Tool\Update.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|BB10 Sideloading Tool|BB10 Sideloading Tool Extractor.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|BB10 Sideloading Tool|BB10 Sideloading Tool.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|BB10 Sideloading Tool|Newtonsoft.Json.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|BB10 Sideloading Tool|Update.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\BB10 Sideloading Tool\
BB10 Sideloading Tool is a program marketed by Steppschuh. Some people want to erase it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase BB10 Sideloading Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BB10 Sideloading Tool from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BB10 Sideloading Tool or simply activate the Search field and type in "BB10 Sideloading Tool". If it exists on your system the BB10 Sideloading Tool app will be found very quickly. When you click BB10 Sideloading Tool in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BB10 Sideloading Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BB10 Sideloading Tool.
8. After uninstalling BB10 Sideloading Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BB10 Sideloading Tool which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BB10 Sideloading Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BB10 Sideloading Tool by Steppschuh from your computer, we are not saying that BB10 Sideloading Tool by Steppschuh is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BB10 Sideloading Tool supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 14:24:19.443