BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL from your PCJOYSTICK
. You can find out more on JOYSTICK or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.example.com/
to get more data about BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL on JOYSTICK's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BATTLEFILED 1 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BATTLEFILED 1\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled bf1.exe and occupies 108.07 MB (113318400 bytes).
BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL is comprised of the following executables which occupy 109.19 MB (114493379
bytes) on disk:
- bf1.exe (108.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL version 1
BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL is an application released by JOYSTICK. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL or simply activate the Search field and type in "BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL". The BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL program will be found automatically. After you select BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.example.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BATTLEFILED 1\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL.
8. After removing BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL by JOYSTICK from your PC, nor are we saying that BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL by JOYSTICK is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BATTLEFILED 1 version FULL in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 15:45:34.983