BASin for Beginners 1.0
BASin for Beginners 1.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall BASin for Beginners 1.0 from your systemRetro-Computers Ltd
. Go over here
for more information on Retro-Computers Ltd. Please open http://everychildcancode.org/
if you want to read more on BASin for Beginners 1.0 on Retro-Computers Ltd's website. Usually the BASin for Beginners 1.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files\BASin for Beginners directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for BASin for Beginners 1.0 is C:\Program Files\BASin for Beginners\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled BASin.exe and it has a size of 4.31 MB (4522496 bytes).
The executables below are part of BASin for Beginners 1.0. They occupy about 4.38 MB (4594975
bytes) on disk.
- BASin.exe (4.31 MB)
- uninst.exe (70.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of BASin for Beginners 1.0.
BASin for Beginners 1.0 is a program released by the software company Retro-Computers Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall BASin for Beginners 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BASin for Beginners 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BASin for Beginners 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BASin for Beginners 1.0". The BASin for Beginners 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BASin for Beginners 1.0 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BASin for Beginners 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BASin for Beginners 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://everychildcancode.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BASin for Beginners\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BASin for Beginners 1.0.
8. After uninstalling BASin for Beginners 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BASin for Beginners 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BASin for Beginners 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BASin for Beginners 1.0 by Retro-Computers Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that BASin for Beginners 1.0 by Retro-Computers Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BASin for Beginners 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 17:54:30.187