B4A v7.00 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall B4A v7.00 from your PCAnywhere Software
. More information on Anywhere Software can be seen here
. You can get more details related to B4A v7.00 at http://www.b4x.com
. B4A v7.00 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\Basic4android directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing B4A v7.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\Basic4android\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. B4A.exe is the B4A v7.00's main executable file and it occupies close to 625.98 KB (641000 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of B4A v7.00. They occupy an average of 1.34 MB (1402094
bytes) on disk.
- B4A.exe (625.98 KB)
- B4ABuilder.exe (35.98 KB)
- unins000.exe (707.28 KB)
The current page applies to B4A v7.00 version 47.00
B4A v7.00 is an application by the software company Anywhere Software. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase B4A v7.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall B4A v7.00 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find B4A v7.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "B4A v7.00". If it is installed on your PC the B4A v7.00 application will be found automatically. After you select B4A v7.00 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding B4A v7.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for B4A v7.00:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.b4x.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\Basic4android\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove B4A v7.00.
8. After uninstalling B4A v7.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong B4A v7.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling B4A v7.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall B4A v7.00 by Anywhere Software from your computer, we are not saying that B4A v7.00 by Anywhere Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall B4A v7.00 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 05:58:32.627