This web page contains detailed information on how to remove B's for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall B's from your PCSOURCENEXT
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on SOURCENEXT. Please follow http://www.sourcenext.com/
if you want to read more on B's on SOURCENEXT's web page. B's is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\SOURCENEXT\B's 動画レコーダー folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.34 MB (1402728 bytes) on disk and is named KScam.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in B's . They take 2.69 MB (2817744
bytes) on disk.
- KScam.exe (1.34 MB)
- KSRecord.exe (985.85 KB)
- suptool.exe (396.00 KB)
The current web page applies to B's version 1.0.0
B's is an application marketed by SOURCENEXT. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove B's is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall B's from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find B's or simply activate the Search field and type in "B's ". The B's app will be found very quickly. After you select B's in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about B's , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall B's .
8. After removing B's , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong B's which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing B's with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall B's by SOURCENEXT from your computer, we are not saying that B's by SOURCENEXT is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall B's supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:29:08.470