B-3 V 1.1.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall B-3 V 1.1.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall B-3 V 1.1.0 from your systemArturia
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Arturia. Please open http://www.arturia.com/
if you want to read more on B-3 V 1.1.0 on Arturia's web page. B-3 V 1.1.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\B-3 V directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing B-3 V 1.1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\B-3 V\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. B-3 V 1.1.0's primary file takes around 3.09 MB (3239936 bytes) and its name is B-3 V.exe.
B-3 V 1.1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.78 MB (3965093
bytes) on disk.
- B-3 V.exe (3.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0
of B-3 V 1.1.0.
B-3 V 1.1.0 is a program marketed by Arturia. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase B-3 V 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase B-3 V 1.1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find B-3 V 1.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "B-3 V 1.1.0". If it exists on your system the B-3 V 1.1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click B-3 V 1.1.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about B-3 V 1.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for B-3 V 1.1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\B-3 V\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall B-3 V 1.1.0.
8. After uninstalling B-3 V 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong B-3 V 1.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing B-3 V 1.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall B-3 V 1.1.0 by Arturia from your computer, we are not saying that B-3 V 1.1.0 by Arturia is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall B-3 V 1.1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 14:27:33.090