Azteca (remove only)
Azteca (remove only) is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Azteca (remove only) from your systemJenkatGames
. Check out here
where you can read more on JenkatGames. More details about Azteca (remove only) can be found at www.jenkatgames.com
. Azteca (remove only) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Azteca directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Azteca (remove only) is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Azteca\Azteca_uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 62.50 KB (64000 bytes) on disk and is titled Azteca.exe.
Azteca (remove only) is comprised of the following executables which take 110.71 KB (113363
bytes) on disk:
- Azteca.exe (62.50 KB)
- Azteca_uninstall.exe (48.21 KB)
Azteca (remove only) is a program released by JenkatGames. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Azteca (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Azteca (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Azteca (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Azteca (remove only)". The Azteca (remove only) application will be found very quickly. When you select Azteca (remove only) in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Azteca (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Azteca (remove only):
- The web site of the application is: www.jenkatgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Azteca\Azteca_uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Azteca (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Azteca (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Azteca (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Azteca (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Azteca (remove only) by JenkatGames from your PC, we are not saying that Azteca (remove only) by JenkatGames is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Azteca (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-04 04:34:41.723