Aztec Tribe New Land
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Aztec Tribe New Land for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Aztec Tribe New Land from your PCAlawar Entertainment
. You can read more on Alawar Entertainment or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Aztec Tribe New Land folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Aztec Tribe New Land is C:\Program Files\Aztec Tribe New Land\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.02 MB (1069056 bytes) on disk and is titled AztecTribeNewLand.exe.
The executables below are part of Aztec Tribe New Land. They take about 2.47 MB (2589849
bytes) on disk.
- AztecTribeNewLand.exe (1.02 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.45 MB)
This web page is about Aztec Tribe New Land version 1.00
Aztec Tribe New Land is an application by Alawar Entertainment. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Aztec Tribe New Land is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Aztec Tribe New Land from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Aztec Tribe New Land or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aztec Tribe New Land". If it is installed on your PC the Aztec Tribe New Land program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Aztec Tribe New Land in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Aztec Tribe New Land, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Aztec Tribe New Land.
8. After removing Aztec Tribe New Land, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Aztec Tribe New Land that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aztec Tribe New Land with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Aztec Tribe New Land by Alawar Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that Aztec Tribe New Land by Alawar Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Aztec Tribe New Land supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 13:48:41.160