Aztec Ball is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Aztec Ball from your computerWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more data about Aztec Ball on WildTangent's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AztecBall folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Aztec Ball is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AztecBall\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". AztecBall-WT.exe is the Aztec Ball's primary executable file and it takes around 3.03 MB (3172928 bytes) on disk.
Aztec Ball installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.94 MB (5175176
bytes) on disk.
- AztecBall-WT.exe (3.03 MB)
- AztecBall.exe (1.40 MB)
- aztecball-WT.exe (175.09 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about Aztec Ball version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other versions of Aztec Ball:
Aztec Ball is a program marketed by WildTangent. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Aztec Ball is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Aztec Ball from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Aztec Ball or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aztec Ball". The Aztec Ball program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Aztec Ball in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Aztec Ball, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aztec Ball:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AztecBall\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Aztec Ball.
8. After uninstalling Aztec Ball, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Aztec Ball that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aztec Ball with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Aztec Ball by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Aztec Ball by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Aztec Ball in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:36:00.630