This info is about Azhagi+ 10.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Azhagi+ 10.1 from your PCB.Viswanathan
. Further information on B.Viswanathan can be seen here
. You can read more about about Azhagi+ 10.1 at http://azhagi.com
. Usually the Azhagi+ 10.1 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Azhagi+ directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Azhagi+ 10.1 is "C:\Program Files\Azhagi+\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Azhagi+ 10.1's primary file takes around 216.00 KB (221184 bytes) and its name is Azhagi-Plus.exe.
The executable files below are part of Azhagi+ 10.1. They occupy about 1.33 MB (1396357
bytes) on disk.
- Azhagi-Plus.exe (216.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.1
of Azhagi+ 10.1.
Azhagi+ 10.1 is a program by the software company B.Viswanathan. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Azhagi+ 10.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Azhagi+ 10.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Azhagi+ 10.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Azhagi+ 10.1". If it is installed on your PC the Azhagi+ 10.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Azhagi+ 10.1 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Azhagi+ 10.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Azhagi+ 10.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://azhagi.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Azhagi+\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Azhagi+ 10.1.
8. After removing Azhagi+ 10.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Azhagi+ 10.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Azhagi+ 10.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Azhagi+ 10.1 by B.Viswanathan from your PC, nor are we saying that Azhagi+ 10.1 by B.Viswanathan is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Azhagi+ 10.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 14:55:30.733