Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5
Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5 from your computerB.Viswanathan
. Go over here
where you can read more on B.Viswanathan. You can get more details about Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5 at http://azhagi.com
. Usually the Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Azhagi folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Azhagi\UnIns\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Azhagi.exe and it has a size of 2.34 MB (2457600 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5. They occupy about 2.99 MB (3131156
bytes) on disk.
- Azhagi.exe (2.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.77 KB)
The current page applies to Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5 version 6.06.0.5
Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5 is an application released by B.Viswanathan. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5". If it exists on your system the Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5 program will be found very quickly. After you select Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://azhagi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Azhagi\UnIns\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5.
8. After uninstalling Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5 by B.Viswanathan from your computer, nor are we saying that Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5 by B.Viswanathan is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Azhagi - Version 6.0 Build 6.0.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-29 11:15:00.967