This page contains complete information on how to remove Azada for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Azada from your PCOberon Media
. Check out here
for more information on Oberon Media. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Acer GameZone\Azada folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Acer GameZone\Azada\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Azada. Launch.exe is the Azada's main executable file and it takes about 728.00 KB (745472 bytes) on disk.
Azada contains of the executables below. They take 2.87 MB (3013120
bytes) on disk.
- Azada.exe (1.97 MB)
- Launch.exe (728.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Azada.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Azada:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Azada
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Azada\UserName GameZone online.ico
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Azada\UserName.ico
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Azada\Azada.exe
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Azada\Azada.ico
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Azada\Basilisk.dll
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Azada\j2k-codec.dll
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Azada\Launch.exe
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Azada\local\options.ini
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Azada\omdata\images\icon.ico
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Azada\omdata\omallgames.js
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Azada\omdata\omgame.js
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Azada\omdata\ominit1.js
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Azada\omdata\ominit2.js
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Azada\SDL.dll
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Azada\SDL_image.dll
- C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Azada\Uninstall.exe
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\UserName GameZone\Azada\Uninstall.exe
Azada is an application by the software company Oberon Media. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Azada is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Azada from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Azada or simply click the Search feature and type in "Azada". If it exists on your system the Azada application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Azada in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Azada, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Azada.
8. After uninstalling Azada, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Azada that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Azada using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Azada by Oberon Media from your computer, we are not saying that Azada by Oberon Media is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Azada in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:22:35.237