This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AzConvert 3.3 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall AzConvert 3.3 from your computerAzTools
. More data about AzTools can be read here
. Please open http://azconvert.sourceforge.net/
if you want to read more on AzConvert 3.3 on AzTools's page. AzConvert 3.3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\AzConvert folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove AzConvert 3.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AzConvert\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named AzConvert.exe and occupies 1.40 MB (1469952 bytes).
AzConvert 3.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.53 MB (2652095
bytes) on disk.
- AzConvert.exe (1.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about AzConvert 3.3 version 3.3
AzConvert 3.3 is a program offered by the software company AzTools. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase AzConvert 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AzConvert 3.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AzConvert 3.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "AzConvert 3.3". If it exists on your system the AzConvert 3.3 program will be found automatically. When you select AzConvert 3.3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AzConvert 3.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AzConvert 3.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://azconvert.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AzConvert\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AzConvert 3.3.
8. After removing AzConvert 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AzConvert 3.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AzConvert 3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AzConvert 3.3 by AzTools from your PC, we are not saying that AzConvert 3.3 by AzTools is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AzConvert 3.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-21 09:51:32.263