You can find below detailed information on how to remove Axosoft 2017 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Axosoft 2017 from your systemAxosoft
. More information on Axosoft can be seen here
. Click on https://www.axosoft.com
to get more facts about Axosoft 2017 on Axosoft's website. Axosoft 2017 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Axosoft\2017 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Axosoft 2017 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Axosoft\2017\App Configuration\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 28.00 KB (28672 bytes) on disk and is labeled AxosoftConfig.exe.
The executables below are part of Axosoft 2017. They occupy an average of 1.15 MB (1202267
bytes) on disk.
- AxosoftConfig.exe (28.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20630
of Axosoft 2017. You can find below info on other application versions of Axosoft 2017:
Axosoft 2017 is an application by Axosoft. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Axosoft 2017 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Axosoft 2017 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Axosoft 2017 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Axosoft 2017". If it exists on your system the Axosoft 2017 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Axosoft 2017 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Axosoft 2017, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Axosoft 2017:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.axosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Axosoft\2017\App Configuration\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Axosoft 2017.
8. After uninstalling Axosoft 2017, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Axosoft 2017 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Axosoft 2017 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Axosoft 2017 by Axosoft from your PC, we are not saying that Axosoft 2017 by Axosoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Axosoft 2017 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 12:33:59.113