Axel and Pixel
This web page is about Axel and Pixel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Axel and Pixel from your systemSilver Wish Games
. Open here
for more details on Silver Wish Games. You can read more about related to Axel and Pixel at http://www.axelandpixelgame.com/
. Axel and Pixel is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Axel and Pixel directory, depending on the user's choice. Axel and Pixel's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Axel and Pixel\PoPPYCoCKuninstaller.exe. Axel and Pixel's main file takes about 1.28 MB (1340416 bytes) and is named PoPPYCoCKuninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Axel and Pixel. They occupy about 6.49 MB (6803456
bytes) on disk.
- ap.exe (2.65 MB)
- PoPPYCoCKuninstaller.exe (1.28 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.21
of Axel and Pixel.
Axel and Pixel is a program marketed by the software company Silver Wish Games. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Axel and Pixel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Axel and Pixel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Axel and Pixel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Axel and Pixel". If it is installed on your PC the Axel and Pixel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Axel and Pixel in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Axel and Pixel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Axel and Pixel:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.axelandpixelgame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Axel and Pixel\PoPPYCoCKuninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Axel and Pixel.
8. After uninstalling Axel and Pixel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Axel and Pixel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Axel and Pixel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Axel and Pixel by Silver Wish Games from your computer, we are not saying that Axel and Pixel by Silver Wish Games is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Axel and Pixel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-09-21 09:13:39.670