Awave Studio v9.5
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Awave Studio v9.5 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Awave Studio v9.5 from your systemFMJ-Software
. Open here
for more info on FMJ-Software. More data about the application Awave Studio v9.5 can be found at http://www.fmjsoft.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Awave Studio directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Awave Studio v9.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Awave Studio\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.22 MB (1277952 bytes) on disk and is called Awave Studio.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Awave Studio v9.5. They occupy 1.29 MB (1350700
bytes) on disk.
- Awave Studio.exe (1.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.5
of Awave Studio v9.5.
Awave Studio v9.5 is an application offered by the software company FMJ-Software. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Awave Studio v9.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Awave Studio v9.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Awave Studio v9.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Awave Studio v9.5". If it is installed on your PC the Awave Studio v9.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Awave Studio v9.5 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Awave Studio v9.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Awave Studio v9.5:
- The software company is: http://www.fmjsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Awave Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Awave Studio v9.5.
8. After removing Awave Studio v9.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Awave Studio v9.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Awave Studio v9.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Awave Studio v9.5 by FMJ-Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Awave Studio v9.5 by FMJ-Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Awave Studio v9.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 14:20:27.200