Avira System Speedup
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. More data about Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. Usually the Avira System Speedup application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Avira System Speedup's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Avira System Speedup's primary file takes around 99.91 KB (102304 bytes) and its name is Avira_System_Speedup.exe.
Avira System Speedup contains of the executables below. They take 12.82 MB (13443472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (72.66 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (66.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (65.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (73.05 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (67.63 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.65 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (130.69 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (122.12 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (133.19 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (196.75 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (99.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This page is about Avira System Speedup version 184.108.40.20634
only. You can find here a few links to other Avira System Speedup releases:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is an application offered by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it is installed on your PC the Avira System Speedup application will be found automatically. After you click Avira System Speedup in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 05:23:37.620