Avira System Speedup
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computerAvira System Speedup
. Open here
where you can get more info on Avira System Speedup. Please follow http://www.avira.com/en/avira-system-speedup-homepage
if you want to read more on Avira System Speedup on Avira System Speedup's web page. Avira System Speedup is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\avira_system_speedup folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Uninstall.exe /REMOVE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled AviraSpeedup.exe and occupies 5.56 MB (5827824 bytes).
Avira System Speedup contains of the executables below. They occupy 31.33 MB (32854632
bytes) on disk.
- AviraSpeedup.exe (5.56 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (25.77 MB)
The current web page applies to Avira System Speedup version 220.127.116.1100
only. For more Avira System Speedup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Avira System Speedup we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by Avira System Speedup when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Avira System Speedup.lnk
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\G:\App\Tune\!Tuning\AviraSpeedup\avira_system_speedup.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\G:\App\Tune\!Tuning\AviraSpeedup\AviraSpeedup.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\G:\App\Tune\!Tuning\AviraSpeedup\dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\G:\App\Tune\!Tuning\AviraSpeedup\Speedup_umh.exe
Avira System Speedup is a program marketed by Avira System Speedup. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Avira System Speedup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". The Avira System Speedup program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Avira System Speedup in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira System Speedup:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avira.com/en/avira-system-speedup-homepage
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Uninstall.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira System Speedup from your PC, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira System Speedup is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 19:52:58.187