Avira Professional Security
Avira Professional Security is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avira Professional Security from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Go over here
where you can read more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Detailed information about Avira Professional Security can be found at http://www.avira.com/
. Usually the Avira Professional Security program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Avira Professional Security's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. avcenter.exe is the Avira Professional Security's primary executable file and it occupies close to 750.69 KB (768704 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Avira Professional Security. They take 29.72 MB (31166200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avadmin.exe (414.14 KB)
- avcenter.exe (750.69 KB)
- avconfig.exe (863.34 KB)
- avfwsvc.exe (1.01 MB)
- avgnt.exe (755.71 KB)
- sched.exe (453.35 KB)
- avira_antivirus.exe (4.04 MB)
- avmailc.exe (846.67 KB)
- avmailc7.exe (846.73 KB)
- avmcdlg.exe (552.52 KB)
- avnotify.exe (707.43 KB)
- avrestart.exe (554.96 KB)
- avscan.exe (1.13 MB)
- avshadow.exe (1,013.21 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (404.67 KB)
- avwebg7.exe (1,020.26 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (1,020.26 KB)
- avwsc.exe (838.18 KB)
- ccuac.exe (496.19 KB)
- checkt.exe (397.57 KB)
- fact.exe (980.95 KB)
- fwinst.exe (765.23 KB)
- guardgui.exe (700.38 KB)
- inssda64.exe (482.12 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (474.52 KB)
- licmgr.exe (518.80 KB)
- rscdwld.exe (443.88 KB)
- setup.exe (2.01 MB)
- setuppending.exe (440.38 KB)
- update.exe (1.08 MB)
- updrgui.exe (390.08 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (2.14 MB)
- usrreq.exe (697.80 KB)
- wsctool.exe (469.49 KB)
This page is about Avira Professional Security version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Avira Professional Security versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Professional Security is an application by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Avira Professional Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Avira Professional Security from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avira Professional Security or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira Professional Security". The Avira Professional Security app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Avira Professional Security in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Avira Professional Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Professional Security:
- The publisher is: http://www.avira.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avira Professional Security.
8. After uninstalling Avira Professional Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Professional Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira Professional Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avira Professional Security by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Avira Professional Security by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avira Professional Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:43:21.620