Avira Internet Security
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Avira Internet Security for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Avira Internet Security from your computerAvira
. Open here
for more information on Avira. Please follow http://www.avira.com/
if you want to read more on Avira Internet Security on Avira's page. Usually the Avira Internet Security application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Avira Internet Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Avira Internet Security's primary file takes around 407.30 KB (417072 bytes) and is named avadmin.exe.
The executable files below are part of Avira Internet Security. They take about 23.35 MB (24479400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avadmin.exe (407.30 KB)
- avcenter.exe (686.80 KB)
- avconfig.exe (801.24 KB)
- avfwsvc.exe (1,020.30 KB)
- avgnt.exe (686.30 KB)
- sched.exe (421.80 KB)
- avmailc.exe (786.24 KB)
- avmailc7.exe (788.74 KB)
- avmcdlg.exe (520.74 KB)
- avnotify.exe (686.24 KB)
- avrestart.exe (534.74 KB)
- avscan.exe (991.74 KB)
- avshadow.exe (609.80 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (400.74 KB)
- avwebg7.exe (970.30 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (969.30 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (485.74 KB)
- avwsc.exe (1,019.20 KB)
- backup.exe (594.80 KB)
- ccuac.exe (454.30 KB)
- checkt.exe (391.80 KB)
- fact.exe (859.74 KB)
- fwinst.exe (758.24 KB)
- guardgui.exe (644.24 KB)
- inssda64.exe (477.74 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (442.24 KB)
- licmgr.exe (473.74 KB)
- mapiaddr.exe (405.24 KB)
- rscdwld.exe (434.80 KB)
- setup.exe (1.75 MB)
- setuppending.exe (408.30 KB)
- update.exe (1.01 MB)
- updrgui.exe (384.80 KB)
- usrreq.exe (653.80 KB)
- wsctool.exe (482.74 KB)
This page is about Avira Internet Security version 126.96.36.1998
only. Click on the links below for other Avira Internet Security versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Internet Security has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Avira Internet Security from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Avira Internet Security's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\about.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aebb.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aecore.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aecrypto.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira AntiVir Desktop
Avira Internet Security is an application offered by Avira. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Avira Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Avira Internet Security with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira Internet Security or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira Internet Security". The Avira Internet Security app will be found automatically. After you click Avira Internet Security in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avira Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Internet Security:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avira.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avira Internet Security.
8. After removing Avira Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Internet Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avira Internet Security by Avira from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Internet Security by Avira is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira Internet Security in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 19:00:53.230