Avira Free Antivirus
This web page is about Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your PCAvira
. You can read more on Avira or check for application updates here
. More details about Avira Free Antivirus can be found at http://www.avira.com/free-av
. Avira Free Antivirus is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Avira Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. avcenter.exe is the Avira Free Antivirus's primary executable file and it occupies close to 382.45 KB (391632 bytes) on disk.
Avira Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.04 MB (9479032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.35 MB)
- avadmin.exe (83.95 KB)
- avcenter.exe (382.45 KB)
- avconfig.exe (488.99 KB)
- avgnt.exe (340.49 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avhlp.exe (64.95 KB)
- avnotify.exe (296.99 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (457.49 KB)
- avshadow.exe (78.45 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (454.45 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (227.45 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.93 KB)
- fact.exe (483.49 KB)
- guardgui.exe (169.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (84.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (699.99 KB)
- update.exe (599.49 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
- wsctool.exe (78.95 KB)
This info is about Avira Free Antivirus version 22.214.171.1249
alone. You can find below a few links to other Avira Free Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove Avira Free Antivirus from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira AntiVir Desktop
Avira Free Antivirus is a program marketed by the software company Avira. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". The Avira Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avira.com/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:08:05.193