Avira Antivirus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avira Antivirus from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. You can read more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Avira Antivirus can be seen at https://www.avira.com/
. Avira Antivirus is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Antivirus folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Antivirus\setup.exe /REMOVE is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avira Antivirus. avcenter.exe is the Avira Antivirus's main executable file and it takes approximately 637.84 KB (653152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Avira Antivirus. They occupy 25.98 MB (27243016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avcenter.exe (637.84 KB)
- avconfig.exe (750.93 KB)
- avgnt.exe (888.42 KB)
- sched.exe (476.01 KB)
- avira_en____fm.exe (4.55 MB)
- avmailc7.exe (1.07 MB)
- avmcdlg.exe (586.98 KB)
- avrestart.exe (618.00 KB)
- avscan.exe (1.46 MB)
- avshadow.exe (1.01 MB)
- avupgsvc.exe (411.07 KB)
- avwebg7.exe (1.45 MB)
- avwsc.exe (560.17 KB)
- ccuac.exe (541.95 KB)
- checkt.exe (408.46 KB)
- CheckWindows10Drivers.exe (378.54 KB)
- drvinstall64.exe (503.09 KB)
- fact.exe (1,014.75 KB)
- guardgui.exe (550.02 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (641.91 KB)
- licmgr.exe (673.27 KB)
- rscdwld.exe (472.34 KB)
- scanui.exe (1.60 MB)
- setup.exe (1.62 MB)
- setuppending.exe (468.39 KB)
- update.exe (1.23 MB)
- updrgui.exe (453.65 KB)
- WindowsSecurityCenter.exe (771.23 KB)
This data is about Avira Antivirus version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other Avira Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Avira Antivirus is a program by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Avira Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Avira Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avira Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Avira Antivirus in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Avira Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.avira.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Antivirus\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avira Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avira Antivirus by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira Antivirus by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 12:57:11.183