Avira Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Avira Antivirus from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Go over here
for more information on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Click on http://www.avira.com/
to get more info about Avira Antivirus on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Antivirus directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Avira Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Antivirus\setup.exe /REMOVE. The application's main executable file is named avcenter.exe and its approximative size is 788.97 KB (807904 bytes).
Avira Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.79 MB (27042856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avcenter.exe (788.97 KB)
- avconfig.exe (899.58 KB)
- avgnt.exe (807.04 KB)
- sched.exe (456.57 KB)
- avira_en____fm.exe (4.66 MB)
- avmailc7.exe (963.98 KB)
- avmcdlg.exe (564.11 KB)
- avnotify.exe (733.59 KB)
- avrestart.exe (565.18 KB)
- avscan.exe (1.21 MB)
- avshadow.exe (1,015.28 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (405.22 KB)
- avwebg7.exe (1.39 MB)
- avwsc.exe (826.05 KB)
- ccuac.exe (503.28 KB)
- checkt.exe (395.70 KB)
- fact.exe (961.45 KB)
- guardgui.exe (736.62 KB)
- inssda64.exe (481.19 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (486.66 KB)
- licmgr.exe (630.03 KB)
- rscdwld.exe (456.02 KB)
- scanui.exe (1.05 MB)
- setup.exe (2.18 MB)
- setuppending.exe (451.48 KB)
- toastnotifier.exe (70.75 KB)
- update.exe (1.12 MB)
- updrgui.exe (389.15 KB)
- wsctool.exe (470.14 KB)
This web page is about Avira Antivirus version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other Avira Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Antivirus is a program released by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Avira Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Avira Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avira Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Antivirus". The Avira Antivirus application will be found automatically. After you select Avira Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avira Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://www.avira.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Antivirus\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avira Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Antivirus by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira Antivirus by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 11:30:13.693