Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit)
Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. Usually the Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avidemux 2.6 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file has a size of 13.19 MB (13825912 bytes) on disk and is called avidemux.exe. A way to uninstall Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) from your system
The following executable files are contained in Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit). They take 14.33 MB (15022952
bytes) on disk.
- avidemux.exe (13.19 MB)
- avidemux_jobs.exe (1,005.04 KB)
- uninstall.exe (163.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19996
of Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit). Click on the links below for other Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) versions:
Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) app will be found very quickly. After you select Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit).
8. After removing Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130