Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit)
Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Avidemux 2.6 folder (same installation drive as Windows). avidemux.exe is the Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit)'s main executable file and it occupies circa 13.57 MB (14227171 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) from your PC
Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) is composed of the following executables which take 14.72 MB (15431444
bytes) on disk:
- avidemux.exe (13.57 MB)
- avidemux_jobs.exe (1,012.04 KB)
- uninstall.exe (164.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5246
of Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit). For other Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit).Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Avidemux 2.6
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avidemux 2.6
Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) app will be found automatically. When you click Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit).
8. After removing Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130