Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit)
Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Avidemux 2.6 folder (same installation drive as Windows). avidemux.exe is the Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit)'s main executable file and it occupies circa 13.57 MB (14227171 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) from your PC
Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) is composed of the following executables which take 14.72 MB (15431444
bytes) on disk:
- avidemux.exe (13.57 MB)
- avidemux_jobs.exe (1,012.04 KB)
- uninstall.exe (164.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1146
of Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit). For other Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit).You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit):
The files below are left behind on your disk by Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit)'s application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\avidemux
- C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Application Data\avidemux
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\avidemux\config3
- C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Application Data\avidemux\admlog.txt
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Avidemux 2.7 - 32 bits
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avidemux 2.6
Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit)". The Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) program will be found automatically. When you click Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avidemux 2.6 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130