Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits
This info is about Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits directory, depending on the user's decision. avidemux.exe is the Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.37 MB (2489856 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits from your computer
Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits contains of the executables below. They take 2.65 MB (2774016
bytes) on disk.
- avidemux.exe (2.37 MB)
- avidemux_jobs.exe (113.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (164.00 KB)
This data is about Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits version 126.96.36.19981
alone. For more Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits versions please click below:
When you're planning to uninstall Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits (64-bit)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits (64-bit)
Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits". If it is installed on your PC the Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits app will be found automatically. When you select Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits.
8. After uninstalling Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130