Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits for Windows. Usually the Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits directory, depending on the user's option during setup. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 164.04 KB (167982 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits from your system
The following executable files are incorporated in Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits. They take 5.27 MB (5525038
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avidemux.exe (2.37 MB)
- avidemux_cli.exe (1.85 MB)
- avidemux_jobs.exe (113.50 KB)
- avsproxy.exe (445.50 KB)
- avsproxy_gui.exe (345.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (164.04 KB)
This data is about Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits version 188.8.131.5241
alone. You can find below a few links to other Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits versions:
Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits". If it exists on your system the Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits application will be found very quickly. When you click Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits.
8. After uninstalling Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avidemux 2.6 - 64bits with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130