Avid Pro Tools
Avid Pro Tools is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Avid Pro Tools from your PCAvid Technology, Inc.
. Further information on Avid Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.avid.com
to get more information about Avid Pro Tools on Avid Technology, Inc.'s website. Avid Pro Tools is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Avid\Pro Tools directory, regulated by the user's decision. Pro Tools Helper.exe is the Avid Pro Tools's primary executable file and it takes circa 211.50 KB (216576 bytes) on disk.
Avid Pro Tools is composed of the following executables which take 34.07 MB (35724696
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Crash Reporter.exe (456.00 KB)
- digisptiservice64.exe (193.00 KB)
- Inspector.exe (34.00 KB)
- MMERefresh.exe (115.00 KB)
- Pro Tools Helper.exe (211.50 KB)
- ProTools.exe (20.79 MB)
- ProToolsUserSetup.exe (185.00 KB)
- DigiNetInstall.exe (92.00 KB)
- zip.exe (308.00 KB)
- DigiTest.exe (4.71 MB)
- SYNCSetup.exe (558.49 KB)
- ProToolsQuickTimeServer.exe (1.87 MB)
- AvidVideoEngine.exe (283.76 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (21.76 KB)
- DSM_Server.exe (142.26 KB)
- QuickTime_OPServer.exe (1.76 MB)
- HWInstall.exe (1.92 MB)
- AAFDump.exe (177.76 KB)
- MXFDump.exe (318.76 KB)
The current page applies to Avid Pro Tools version 22.214.171.1245
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Avid Pro Tools:
...click to view all...
Avid Pro Tools is a program released by the software company Avid Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase Avid Pro Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Avid Pro Tools from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avid Pro Tools or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avid Pro Tools". If it is installed on your PC the Avid Pro Tools application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Avid Pro Tools in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Avid Pro Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avid Pro Tools.
8. After removing Avid Pro Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avid Pro Tools that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avid Pro Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avid Pro Tools by Avid Technology, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Avid Pro Tools by Avid Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avid Pro Tools in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 17:23:25.710