This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AviSynth 2.6 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AviSynth 2.6 from your systemGPL Public release.
. Check out here
for more details on GPL Public release.. Please follow http://avisynth.org/
if you want to read more on AviSynth 2.6 on GPL Public release.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AviSynth 2.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. AviSynth 2.6's primary file takes about 34.65 KB (35477 bytes) and its name is Uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of AviSynth 2.6. They occupy about 34.65 KB (35477
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of AviSynth 2.6. You can find below info on other application versions of AviSynth 2.6:
If you are manually uninstalling AviSynth 2.6 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall AviSynth 2.6:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth 2.5
AviSynth 2.6 is an application marketed by GPL Public release.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase AviSynth 2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AviSynth 2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AviSynth 2.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AviSynth 2.6". If it exists on your system the AviSynth 2.6 app will be found automatically. When you select AviSynth 2.6 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AviSynth 2.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AviSynth 2.6:
- The software company is: http://avisynth.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AviSynth 2.6.
8. After uninstalling AviSynth 2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AviSynth 2.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AviSynth 2.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AviSynth 2.6 by GPL Public release. from your computer, nor are we saying that AviSynth 2.6 by GPL Public release. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AviSynth 2.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:50:27.240