Avast Hero Browser
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Avast Hero Browser for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Avast Hero Browser from your PCAVAST Software
. More data about AVAST Software can be read here
. Please follow www.herobrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Hero Browser on AVAST Software's website. Avast Hero Browser is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Avast Hero Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastHeroUninstall.exe. HeroBrowser.exe is the Avast Hero Browser's main executable file and it occupies about 934.81 KB (957248 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Avast Hero Browser. They occupy about 9.92 MB (10403688
bytes) on disk.
- AvastBrowser.exe (93.28 KB)
- HeroBrowser.exe (934.81 KB)
- nacl64.exe (6.21 MB)
- setup.exe (1.35 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Hero Browser version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more Avast Hero Browser versions please click below:
Avast Hero Browser is a program by AVAST Software. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Avast Hero Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Avast Hero Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avast Hero Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Hero Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Hero Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avast Hero Browser in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avast Hero Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Hero Browser:
- The publisher is: www.herobrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastHeroUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Hero Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Hero Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Hero Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Hero Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avast Hero Browser by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Hero Browser by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Hero Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 21:59:51.563