A guide to uninstall Avast Business Security from your PC
Avast Business Security is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by AVAST Software. Further information on AVAST Software can be found here. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Avast Business Security is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\Instup.exe /control_panel. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. AvastUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.00 MB (9434656 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Avast Business Security. They take an average of 43.91 MB (46045128 bytes) on disk.
How to uninstall Avast Business Security from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Avast Business Security is a program released by the software company AVAST Software. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Avast Business Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.
download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avast Business Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Business Security". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Business Security program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avast Business Security in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Avast Business Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Business Security.
8. After removing Avast Business Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avast Business Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Business Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avast Business Security by AVAST Software from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Business Security by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Business Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.