Avant Browser (remove only)
Avant Browser (remove only) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Avant Browser (remove only) from your computerAvant Force
. Additional info about Avant Force can be found here
. Click on http://www.avantbrowser.com
to get more info about Avant Browser (remove only) on Avant Force's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avant Browser folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Avant Browser\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avant Browser (remove only). Avant Browser (remove only)'s main file takes about 1.97 MB (2066168 bytes) and its name is avant.exe.
Avant Browser (remove only) is composed of the following executables which occupy 15.51 MB (16264329
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- adownloader.exe (2.10 MB)
- avant.exe (1.97 MB)
- avantvw.exe (1,006.24 KB)
- SetDefault.exe (92.24 KB)
- uninst.exe (189.80 KB)
- zbrowser.exe (1.64 MB)
- firefox.exe (343.24 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (229.50 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (116.50 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (79.15 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (84.00 KB)
- chrome.exe (691.74 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.90 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.85 MB)
The current web page applies to Avant Browser (remove only) version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Avant Browser (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
Avant Browser (remove only) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by Avant Browser (remove only)'s application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Avant Browser.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Avant Browser (remove only).history
- C:\Platform 2\program files\Avant Browser\avant.exe
Avant Browser (remove only) is an application released by the software company Avant Force. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase Avant Browser (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Avant Browser (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avant Browser (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "Avant Browser (remove only)". If it exists on your system the Avant Browser (remove only) app will be found automatically. When you click Avant Browser (remove only) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Avant Browser (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avant Browser (remove only):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avantbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avant Browser\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avant Browser (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Avant Browser (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avant Browser (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avant Browser (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avant Browser (remove only) by Avant Force from your computer, we are not saying that Avant Browser (remove only) by Avant Force is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avant Browser (remove only) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:30:19.723