Avance AC'97 Audio
Avance AC'97 Audio is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Avance AC'97 Audio from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More info about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Usually the Avance AC'97 Audio program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Avance AC'97 Audio is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 212.00 KB (217088 bytes) on disk and is named alcrmv.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Avance AC'97 Audio. They take 11.18 MB (11726336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- alcrmv.exe (212.00 KB)
- alcrmv64.exe (309.00 KB)
- ChCfg.exe (48.00 KB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (36.50 KB)
- RTLCPL.exe (10.04 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (564.00 KB)
This data is about Avance AC'97 Audio version 5.28
only. For other Avance AC'97 Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avance AC'97 Audio is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Avance AC'97 Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Avance AC'97 Audio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avance AC'97 Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avance AC'97 Audio". If it exists on your system the Avance AC'97 Audio program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avance AC'97 Audio in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avance AC'97 Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avance AC'97 Audio.
8. After removing Avance AC'97 Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avance AC'97 Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avance AC'97 Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avance AC'97 Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Avance AC'97 Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avance AC'97 Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 22:27:05.000