Avalon Legends Solitaire
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Avalon Legends Solitaire for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Avalon Legends Solitaire from your PCAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Avalon Legends Solitaire is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Alawar\Avalon Legends Solitaire folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Avalon Legends Solitaire is C:\Program Files\Alawar\Avalon Legends Solitaire\Uninstall.exe. Avalon Legends Solitaire.exe is the Avalon Legends Solitaire's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.09 MB (2194880 bytes) on disk.
Avalon Legends Solitaire is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.64 MB (4869877
bytes) on disk:
- Avalon Legends Solitaire.exe (2.09 MB)
- Avalon Legends Solitaire.wrp.exe (2.19 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (372.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Avalon Legends Solitaire.
Avalon Legends Solitaire is an application by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase Avalon Legends Solitaire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Avalon Legends Solitaire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avalon Legends Solitaire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avalon Legends Solitaire". The Avalon Legends Solitaire application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avalon Legends Solitaire in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Avalon Legends Solitaire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avalon Legends Solitaire.
8. After uninstalling Avalon Legends Solitaire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avalon Legends Solitaire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avalon Legends Solitaire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avalon Legends Solitaire by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Avalon Legends Solitaire by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avalon Legends Solitaire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:07:09.757