Autoruns version 1.0
Autoruns version 1.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Autoruns version 1.0 from your systemMicrosoft
. You can find out more on Microsoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963902.aspx
to get more info about Autoruns version 1.0 on Microsoft's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Autoruns folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Autoruns\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Autoruns version 1.0. The application's main executable file has a size of 634.63 KB (649864 bytes) on disk and is called autoruns.exe.
Autoruns version 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.30 MB (1365425
bytes) on disk.
- autoruns.exe (634.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.79 KB)
The current page applies to Autoruns version 1.0 version 1.0
Autoruns version 1.0 is a program offered by Microsoft. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Autoruns version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Autoruns version 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Autoruns version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Autoruns version 1.0". If it exists on your system the Autoruns version 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Autoruns version 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Autoruns version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Autoruns version 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963902.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Autoruns\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Autoruns version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Autoruns version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Autoruns version 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Autoruns version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Autoruns version 1.0 by Microsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Autoruns version 1.0 by Microsoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Autoruns version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 08:01:54.080