Autorun Virus Remover 3.2
You can find below details on how to uninstall Autorun Virus Remover 3.2 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Autorun Virus Remover 3.2 from your PCAutorun Remover
. Open here
where you can find out more on Autorun Remover. Click on http://www.AutorunRemover.com
to get more facts about Autorun Virus Remover 3.2 on Autorun Remover's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Autorun Virus Remover 3.2 is C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.88 MB (1971712 bytes) on disk and is labeled AutorunRemover.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Autorun Virus Remover 3.2. They take 3.34 MB (3501834
bytes) on disk.
- AutorunRemover.exe (1.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- Update.exe (836.50 KB)
The current page applies to Autorun Virus Remover 3.2 version 3.2
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Autorun Virus Remover 3.2.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Autorun Virus Remover 3.2:
- C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\AutorunRemover.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\chis.jpg
- C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\def001.bin
- C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\Help.chm
- C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\Hide.rep
- C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\kernel.dll
- C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\Process.dat
- C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\Safe.rep
- C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\tol001.bin
- C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\tol002.bin
- C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\tol003.bin
- C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\tol009.bin
- C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\Update.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\wipob.bin
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Autorun Virus Remover_is1
Autorun Virus Remover 3.2 is an application offered by the software company Autorun Remover. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Autorun Virus Remover 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Autorun Virus Remover 3.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Autorun Virus Remover 3.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Autorun Virus Remover 3.2". If it is installed on your PC the Autorun Virus Remover 3.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Autorun Virus Remover 3.2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Autorun Virus Remover 3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Autorun Virus Remover 3.2:
- The software company is: http://www.AutorunRemover.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AutorunRemover\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Autorun Virus Remover 3.2.
8. After uninstalling Autorun Virus Remover 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Autorun Virus Remover 3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Autorun Virus Remover 3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Autorun Virus Remover 3.2 by Autorun Remover from your computer, nor are we saying that Autorun Virus Remover 3.2 by Autorun Remover is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Autorun Virus Remover 3.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:26:45.113