Autorun Organizer version 1.40
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Autorun Organizer version 1.40 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Autorun Organizer version 1.40 from your PCChemTable Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ChemTable Software. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Autorun Organizer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Autorun Organizer version 1.40 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Autorun Organizer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. AutorunOrganizer.exe is the Autorun Organizer version 1.40's primary executable file and it takes around 3.35 MB (3516536 bytes) on disk.
Autorun Organizer version 1.40 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.49 MB (9950536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutorunOrganizer.exe (3.35 MB)
- DealOfTheDay.exe (1.29 MB)
- Reg64Call.exe (103.62 KB)
- StartupCheckingHelper.exe (1.41 MB)
- StartupCheckingService.exe (756.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.47 MB)
The current page applies to Autorun Organizer version 1.40 version 1.40
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Autorun Organizer version 1.40.Folders left behind when you uninstall Autorun Organizer version 1.40:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Autorun Organizer version 1.40 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ChemTable Software\Autorun Organizer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ChemTable Software\Autorun Organizer\AdditionalStartupItemsData.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CVZK3028\autorun-organizer-logo-32px.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\NMYQSOKE\autorun-organizer-uninstall-feedback.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\NMYQSOKE\autorun-organizer-uninstall-feedback.json
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ChemTable Software\Autorun Organizer
Autorun Organizer version 1.40 is a program offered by the software company ChemTable Software. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Autorun Organizer version 1.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Autorun Organizer version 1.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Autorun Organizer version 1.40 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Autorun Organizer version 1.40". The Autorun Organizer version 1.40 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Autorun Organizer version 1.40 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Autorun Organizer version 1.40, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Autorun Organizer version 1.40.
8. After uninstalling Autorun Organizer version 1.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Autorun Organizer version 1.40 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Autorun Organizer version 1.40 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Autorun Organizer version 1.40 by ChemTable Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Autorun Organizer version 1.40 by ChemTable Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Autorun Organizer version 1.40 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 13:12:51.837