You can find on this page details on how to remove Autopano Tour for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Autopano Tour from your systemKolor
. You can read more on Kolor or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.autopano.net
if you want to read more on Autopano Tour on Kolor's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Kolor\Autopano Tour folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Autopano Tour is C:\Program Files\Kolor\Autopano Tour\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AutopanoTour_x64.exe is the Autopano Tour's main executable file and it occupies approximately 16.73 MB (17546240 bytes) on disk.
Autopano Tour installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.86 MB (17674747
bytes) on disk.
- AutopanoTour_x64.exe (16.73 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (125.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Autopano Tour version 1.1.0
Autopano Tour is an application by Kolor. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Autopano Tour is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Autopano Tour with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Autopano Tour or simply click the Search feature and type in "Autopano Tour". If it exists on your system the Autopano Tour app will be found very quickly. When you click Autopano Tour in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Autopano Tour, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Autopano Tour:
- The software company is: http://www.autopano.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kolor\Autopano Tour\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Autopano Tour.
8. After removing Autopano Tour, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Autopano Tour which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Autopano Tour using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Autopano Tour by Kolor from your computer, we are not saying that Autopano Tour by Kolor is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Autopano Tour supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:51:45.527