This info is about Automize11 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Automize11 from your systemHitek Software, LLC
. Go over here
for more details on Hitek Software, LLC. More info about the application Automize11 can be seen at http://www.hiteksoftware.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Automize11 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Automize11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Automize11\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Automize.exe and its approximative size is 221.50 KB (226816 bytes).
Automize11 contains of the executables below. They take 3.82 MB (4003168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Automize.exe (221.50 KB)
- ExcelMacro.exe (116.00 KB)
- HitekService.exe (12.50 KB)
- HitekServiceManager.exe (51.50 KB)
- lib.exe (24.00 KB)
- ShellExecute.exe (120.00 KB)
- Shutdown.exe (120.00 KB)
- TaskAccountTask.exe (20.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (304.00 KB)
- WinCommand.exe (124.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- gpg.exe (936.50 KB)
- gpgkeys_curl.exe (80.00 KB)
- gpgkeys_finger.exe (71.00 KB)
- gpgkeys_hkp.exe (85.00 KB)
- gpgkeys_ldap.exe (42.00 KB)
- gpgsplit.exe (127.50 KB)
- gpgv.exe (397.00 KB)
- uninst-gnupg.exe (68.22 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (29.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (186.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (186.91 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (74.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (49.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.01
of Automize11. You can find below a few links to other Automize11 versions:
...click to view all...
Automize11 is a program released by the software company Hitek Software, LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Automize11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Automize11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Automize11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Automize11". If it is installed on your PC the Automize11 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Automize11 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Automize11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Automize11:
- The software company is: http://www.hiteksoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Automize11\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Automize11.
8. After uninstalling Automize11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Automize11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Automize11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Automize11 by Hitek Software, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Automize11 by Hitek Software, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Automize11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-02 10:12:32.213