Automated Pharmacy 6.0
Automated Pharmacy 6.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Automated Pharmacy 6.0 from your PCHugh Myrie, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Hugh Myrie, Inc.. Click on http://www.hmyrie.net/
to get more info about Automated Pharmacy 6.0 on Hugh Myrie, Inc.'s website. Automated Pharmacy 6.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Automated60 folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Automated Pharmacy 6.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Automated60\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Rx200h.exe and it has a size of 7.39 MB (7749120 bytes).
Automated Pharmacy 6.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.71 MB (10184986
bytes) on disk.
- AddIBUser.exe (294.00 KB)
- Dload.exe (1.36 MB)
- Rx200h.exe (7.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (687.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0
of Automated Pharmacy 6.0.
Automated Pharmacy 6.0 is an application released by the software company Hugh Myrie, Inc.. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Automated Pharmacy 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Automated Pharmacy 6.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Automated Pharmacy 6.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Automated Pharmacy 6.0". The Automated Pharmacy 6.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select Automated Pharmacy 6.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Automated Pharmacy 6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Automated Pharmacy 6.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hmyrie.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Automated60\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Automated Pharmacy 6.0.
8. After removing Automated Pharmacy 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Automated Pharmacy 6.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Automated Pharmacy 6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Automated Pharmacy 6.0 by Hugh Myrie, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Automated Pharmacy 6.0 by Hugh Myrie, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Automated Pharmacy 6.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 17:53:51.307