Automap 4.7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Automap 4.7 from your systemFocusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.
. You can read more on Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.novationmusic.com
if you want to read more on Automap 4.7 on Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.'s web page. Usually the Automap 4.7 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Novation\Automap folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Novation\Automap\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Automap 4.7. AutomapServer.exe is the Automap 4.7's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.98 MB (3129856 bytes) on disk.
Automap 4.7 contains of the executables below. They take 4.58 MB (4801149
bytes) on disk.
- AutomapServer.exe (2.98 MB)
- MidiAutomapClient.exe (181.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.30 KB)
- unins001.exe (698.49 KB)
- devcon.exe (55.84 KB)
This info is about Automap 4.7 version 4.7
Automap 4.7 is an application offered by Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.. Some users decide to remove this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Automap 4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Automap 4.7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Automap 4.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Automap 4.7". If it exists on your system the Automap 4.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Automap 4.7 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Automap 4.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Automap 4.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.novationmusic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Novation\Automap\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Automap 4.7.
8. After uninstalling Automap 4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Automap 4.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Automap 4.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Automap 4.7 by Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Automap 4.7 by Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Automap 4.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-16 10:39:05.543