Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2
Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2 from your systemAutodesk
. Further information on Autodesk can be seen here
. You can remove Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line Msiexec.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2's main file takes about 3.43 MB (3600384 bytes) and is named Revit.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2. They occupy about 17.47 MB (18322944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdFlashVideoPlayer.exe (1.69 MB)
- AdPointCloudIndexer.exe (1.05 MB)
- AdSubAware.exe (99.15 KB)
- EXTRACT.EXE (99.00 KB)
- FaroImporter.exe (51.50 KB)
- fbxooprender4.exe (29.88 KB)
- GbXML2Dwfx.exe (3.71 MB)
- Revit.exe (3.43 MB)
- senddmp.exe (2.50 MB)
- RevitServerTool.exe (27.00 KB)
- IconEditor.exe (44.00 KB)
- ICSharpCode.SharpDevelop.BuildWorker35.exe (32.00 KB)
- ICSharpCode.SharpDevelop.BuildWorker40.exe (32.00 KB)
- SDA.exe (32.00 KB)
- SharpDevelop.exe (1.08 MB)
- nunit-console-x86.exe (32.00 KB)
- nunit-console.exe (32.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (953.38 KB)
- AcDelTree.exe (15.38 KB)
This page is about Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2 version 1
Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2 is an application marketed by the software company Autodesk. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2". If it is installed on your PC the Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2.
8. After uninstalling Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2 by Autodesk from your PC, nor are we saying that Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2 by Autodesk is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 UR2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 10:27:16.007