Autodesk Revit 2017.2
Autodesk Revit 2017.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Autodesk Revit 2017.2 from your systemAutodesk
. You can find out more on Autodesk or check for application updates here
. The full command line for uninstalling Autodesk Revit 2017.2 is Msiexec.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Revit.exe is the Autodesk Revit 2017.2's primary executable file and it takes around 2.51 MB (2636784 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Autodesk Revit 2017.2. They occupy 20.38 MB (21371552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdFlashVideoPlayer.exe (1.89 MB)
- AdPointCloudIndexer.exe (928.48 KB)
- AdPreviewGenerator.exe (36.04 KB)
- AdSubAware.exe (99.15 KB)
- DADispatcherService.exe (572.94 KB)
- EXTRACT.EXE (99.00 KB)
- FaroImporter.exe (51.50 KB)
- GbXML2Dwfx.exe (3.87 MB)
- Revit.exe (2.51 MB)
- RevitWorker.exe (1.79 MB)
- senddmp.exe (2.85 MB)
- TempestHookExe.exe (458.51 KB)
- AdvanceOdbcJetServer8x86.exe (47.85 KB)
- RevitServerTool.exe (32.98 KB)
- IconEditor.exe (44.00 KB)
- ICSharpCode.SharpDevelop.BuildWorker35.exe (32.00 KB)
- ICSharpCode.SharpDevelop.BuildWorker40.exe (32.00 KB)
- SDA.exe (32.00 KB)
- SharpDevelop.exe (1.08 MB)
- nunit-console-x86.exe (32.00 KB)
- nunit-console.exe (32.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (1,003.44 KB)
- AcDelTree.exe (21.44 KB)
This page is about Autodesk Revit 2017.2 version 17.0.1117.0
Autodesk Revit 2017.2 is a program released by the software company Autodesk. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Autodesk Revit 2017.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Autodesk Revit 2017.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Autodesk Revit 2017.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Autodesk Revit 2017.2". If it exists on your system the Autodesk Revit 2017.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Autodesk Revit 2017.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Autodesk Revit 2017.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Autodesk Revit 2017.2.
8. After removing Autodesk Revit 2017.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Autodesk Revit 2017.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Autodesk Revit 2017.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Autodesk Revit 2017.2 by Autodesk from your PC, nor are we saying that Autodesk Revit 2017.2 by Autodesk is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Autodesk Revit 2017.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 21:33:32.007