AutocompletePro is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\AutocompletePro folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\AutocompletePro\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove AutocompletePro. A guide to uninstall AutocompletePro from your system
AutocompletePro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 711.28 KB (728346
bytes) on disk.
- AcRemoteUpdate.exe (12.00 KB)
- InstTracker.exe (8.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling AutocompletePro we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by AutocompletePro when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\AutocompletePro
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\AutocompletePro\64\AutocompletePro64.dll
- C:\Program Files\AutocompletePro\AutocompletePro.dll
- C:\Program Files\AutocompletePro\chrome\autocompleteprochrome.crx
- C:\Program Files\AutocompletePro\ChromeSetSearchInBrowser.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutocompletePro\FireFoxExtension.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutocompletePro\InstTracker.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutocompletePro\email@example.com\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files\AutocompletePro\firstname.lastname@example.org\chrome\content\browserOverlay.xul
- C:\Program Files\AutocompletePro\email@example.com\chrome\content\options.js
- C:\Program Files\AutocompletePro\firstname.lastname@example.org\chrome\content\options.xul
- C:\Program Files\AutocompletePro\email@example.com\chrome\content\utils.js
- C:\Program Files\AutocompletePro\firstname.lastname@example.org\defaults\preferences\predictad.js
- C:\Program Files\AutocompletePro\email@example.com\install.rdf
- C:\Program Files\AutocompletePro\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\AutocompletePro\unins000.exe
Some users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase AutocompletePro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AutocompletePro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AutocompletePro or simply click the Search feature and type in "AutocompletePro". The AutocompletePro app will be found very quickly. When you select AutocompletePro in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AutocompletePro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AutocompletePro.
8. After removing AutocompletePro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AutocompletePro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AutocompletePro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130