This web page is about AutoUpdate for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. AutoUpdate is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX folder, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file occupies 117.17 KB (119977 bytes) on disk and is titled DivXCodecUninstall.exe. A way to uninstall AutoUpdate from your PC
AutoUpdate is composed of the following executables which take 635.83 KB (651090
bytes) on disk:
- DivXCodecUninstall.exe (117.17 KB)
- config.exe (68.00 KB)
- DivX EKG.exe (333.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of AutoUpdate. You can find below info on other releases of AutoUpdate:
AutoUpdate has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase AutoUpdate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AutoUpdate from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AutoUpdate or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AutoUpdate". If it exists on your system the AutoUpdate application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AutoUpdate in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AutoUpdate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AutoUpdate.
8. After uninstalling AutoUpdate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AutoUpdate that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AutoUpdate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130