This web page is about AutoUpdate for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. AutoUpdate is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX folder, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file occupies 117.17 KB (119977 bytes) on disk and is titled DivXCodecUninstall.exe. A guide to uninstall AutoUpdate from your computer
AutoUpdate is composed of the following executables which take 635.83 KB (651090
bytes) on disk:
- DivXCodecUninstall.exe (117.17 KB)
- config.exe (68.00 KB)
- DivX EKG.exe (333.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of AutoUpdate. You can find below info on other releases of AutoUpdate:
AutoUpdate has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall AutoUpdate:Generally, the following files are left on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX\config.exe
- C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX\DivX EKG.exe
- C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX\DivXDRA1031.dll
- C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX\DivXDRA1033.dll
- C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX\DivXDRA1036.dll
- C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX\DivXDRA1041.dll
- C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX\README.txt
- C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXBundleUninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXCodecUninstall.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\EaseUS\EaseUS Partition Master\AutoUpdate
Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase AutoUpdate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AutoUpdate from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AutoUpdate or simply activate the Search field and type in "AutoUpdate". The AutoUpdate application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AutoUpdate in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AutoUpdate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AutoUpdate.
8. After uninstalling AutoUpdate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AutoUpdate which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AutoUpdate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130