You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AutoKeyboard 7.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AutoKeyboard 7.0 from your systemAutoKeyboard.com
. Open here
for more information on AutoKeyboard.com. Click on http://www.autokeyboard.com/
to get more data about AutoKeyboard 7.0 on AutoKeyboard.com's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\AutoKeyboard70 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AutoKeyboard 7.0 is C:\Program Files\AutoKeyboard70\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. AutoKeyboard.exe is the AutoKeyboard 7.0's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.00 MB (2097152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in AutoKeyboard 7.0. They occupy 2.65 MB (2780953
bytes) on disk.
- AutoKeyboard.exe (2.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
The current web page applies to AutoKeyboard 7.0 version 7.0
AutoKeyboard 7.0 is an application by the software company AutoKeyboard.com. Some users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove AutoKeyboard 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AutoKeyboard 7.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AutoKeyboard 7.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "AutoKeyboard 7.0". If it exists on your system the AutoKeyboard 7.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AutoKeyboard 7.0 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AutoKeyboard 7.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AutoKeyboard 7.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.autokeyboard.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AutoKeyboard70\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AutoKeyboard 7.0.
8. After uninstalling AutoKeyboard 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AutoKeyboard 7.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AutoKeyboard 7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AutoKeyboard 7.0 by AutoKeyboard.com from your computer, we are not saying that AutoKeyboard 7.0 by AutoKeyboard.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AutoKeyboard 7.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 18:32:42.513