You can find on this page details on how to remove AutoIt v220.127.116.11 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall AutoIt v18.104.22.168 from your systemAutoIt Team
. More information on AutoIt Team can be seen here
. You can see more info related to AutoIt v22.214.171.124 at http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove AutoIt v126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Au3Info.exe and it has a size of 187.74 KB (192248 bytes).
AutoIt v188.8.131.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.70 MB (4931451
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Au3Check.exe (151.75 KB)
- Au3Info.exe (187.74 KB)
- Au3Info_x64.exe (199.24 KB)
- AutoIt3.exe (732.73 KB)
- AutoIt3Help.exe (38.00 KB)
- AutoIt3_x64.exe (864.73 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.84 KB)
- Aut2exe.exe (293.24 KB)
- Aut2exe_x64.exe (330.24 KB)
- upx.exe (283.50 KB)
- Au3Record.exe (126.50 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (540.34 KB)
- SciTE.exe (1,010.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of AutoIt v220.127.116.11.
AutoIt v18.104.22.168 is a program by the software company AutoIt Team. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove AutoIt v22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AutoIt v126.96.36.199 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AutoIt v188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "AutoIt v184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the AutoIt v220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. When you select AutoIt v18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AutoIt v22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AutoIt v126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AutoIt v188.8.131.52.
8. After removing AutoIt v184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AutoIt v220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AutoIt v18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AutoIt v22.214.171.124 by AutoIt Team from your computer, nor are we saying that AutoIt v126.96.36.199 by AutoIt Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AutoIt v188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:15:30.637